Streaming live at 10am (PST)

CMS Page link issues

For some reason the button in my CMS is opening to a new tab, even though its not supposed to… I’ve checked it a hundred times to make sure the “open in new tab” box isn’t checked, but it’s still doing it. I even have buttons with the same class, set up the exact same that are working.???
The problem is in the Kitchen Knives gallery on the gallery page, the VIEW button. Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mike-jones-knife-tool?utm_source=mike-jones-knife-tool&preview=f123ad8f6bb46eaff98acd5c28533e59
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

This is your code (Inspect element):

<a target="_blank" data-w-id="f6f450ab-4518-870f-2783-61bd00de2540_instance-0" data-wf-id="[&quot;f6f450ab-4518-870f-2783-61bd00de2540_instance-0&quot;]" href="/kitchen/1800s-set" class="cms-button w-button">VIEW</a>

Looks like a bug. “_blank”= new window (docs)

Remove the button - and add new one (Same class and links). Will solve your issue (I dont know why this bug happens).

Hi @Andy_Gagne,

Thank you so much for getting in touch about your CMS links, and I’m happy to help!

I was able to take a look at your project, and reproduced the issue that you’re experiencing.

One of my Customer Success teammates has gone ahead and let our engineers know, and I’d be happy to provide an update of the fix once it is available.

Thanks in advance for your patience, and I’ll provide an update here as soon as possible.

I’ll try that, thanks!