Streaming live at 10am (PST)

CMS pages don't show up in the sitemap.xml

CMS Collection Pages don’t show up in the sitemap.xml… :frowning:

@gurigurico Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior with the Sitemap settings. Was there content on those collection pages to be published or is the custom XML sitemap being used at all?

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Please send me screenshots of the behavior you’re describing.

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

If you cannot share this information publicly, please reach out to us here.

Thanks in advance!

I just published my site for the first time today and noticed the same thing, hence how I ended up on this thread.

I was able to resolve the issue by toggling the ‘Auto-generate Sitemap’ switch and re-publishing the site. This created the CMS collection pages that were missing in the initial publish.

I wonder if at the root of this there’s something related to setting the sitemap settings prior to publishing the site, setting up a custom domain or enabling SSL.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.