Streaming live at 10am (PST)

CMS Pagination with Flip Cards

I need advice on how to approach building my site. Right now I’m going for a flip-card style approach using two div block overlayed on top of each other and a transition to flip 180 degrees so show the other side when the user hovers over a card.

The content in each of the flip cards is coming from a CMS. I want to know if it is possible to use the CMS with pagination to automatically generate another flip card whenever another record is added to the CMS. I’m having trouble imagining how new div blocks will be created when a CMS record gets added.

Eventually I will want to add the following additional features:

• Filters to only show flip cards that have a certain category assigned to each CMS record and have all the flip cards re-organize automatically
  • Search bar to find specific flip cards
  • Links to a separate page with more detailed info pertaining to each flip card (will use pagination for this)

I’m interested in knowing if any of these features lend themselves to a different, non-flip card type layout. Let me know if more information is needed.

P.S. If anyone has any good free templates for pagination style pages I would be open to seeing those too!

Here is my read-only link: LINK

Flip Cards GIF

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)