Streaming live at 10am (PST)

CMS refreshed and content disappeared

This got unto my nerve because it happened twice for the same content.

I’ve completed my blog post, suddenly a pop-up appeared to ask me to close other Webflow tabs but I don’t have other Webflow tabs opened!

I clicked on “OK”. The whole thing refreshed and there goes my content. Nada… gone with the wind like it has never existed.

I tried a second time. This time, I accidentally opened a tab to double check another blog post.

The pop up appeared. I immediately close that extra tab I just opened. But my CMS blog post page still refreshed and then everything is gone.

Then why did you ask me to close the other tab when you intend to refresh my content page in the first place? And why did it auto-refreshed the first time when I didn’t have any page opened?

Hi @Audrey_Ling,

Thank you so much for getting in touch about your content disappearing. I know that can be absolutely frustrating, as this is out of the ordinary.

If the pop-up appears again, please take a screenshot of your Console and add it here in our chat: https://cl.ly/2Q2l1g0B3v0s

This info will be helpful as our team takes a look for us.

Thanks in advance, and we’ll be here to answer any questions :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.