Streaming live at 10am (PST)

CMS Rich Text link problem

Hi,

When in any of our sites CMS collections, and when trying to link to an internal page via rich text, the drop down page selector jumps all over the place when hovering and you can’t actually select the page you want.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Glitch in Webflow drop-down menus

HI @Golden28

Thanks so much for posting about this weird glitch! I was able to see the issue on my end as well and have reported it to the team.

We are investigating this now and I’ll post back as soon as I have new information for you.

​Thanks in advance for your help and patience.

Hi Brando,

Any news on this, as I have just had it reported again by a member of staff. It seemed to right itself for a while but is now back.

Hello,

I’ve noticed a glitch in your drop-down menus. When I am linking something to a page, the menu scrolls up and down of its own accord, making it very difficult to select a page from the list.

I took a little video to show you what I mean:

Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Thanks for posting about this @cjeancouture.

I’ve moved your post to this existing thread for the same issue. Our team is still investigating this weird glitch.

I’ll be sure to post an update soon when we find a solution.

Thanks in advance for your help and patience.

Hi @Golden28 @cjeancouture

Thanks for your patience on this weird glitch.

Our team was able to push a fix here and you shouldn’t see the scrolling / jumping behavior when adding a link in the rich text field. :tada:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.