CMS slider Conditional Visibility not working

Hi. I have a basic CMS slider with x5 slides. I’ve set Conditional Visibility on each slide so only slides with content shows. What I can’t understand is that when I add content to a Slide (say just slide 1 only) , Webflow shows that Slide plus another ‘blank one’ despite adding no content to any other slides? For example this page Design Responsive Websites - Webflow only has content in Slides 1 and 2 yet shows a ‘blank’ slide for Slide 3.

I’ve double checked the Conditional Visibility settings for each slide are set correctly and they appear to be, so I’m confused!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fixfire?utm_source=fixfire&preview=b6547784705bd452281a3b6e326f4fd0
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @ConnectCreativeDes

Thanks for posting about this. Unfortunately this is a known limitation of the slider component.

Currently it’s 100% compatible with the CMS so it has that glitch you mentioned where a ghost slide exists. You’ll find there are a few workarounds for this when searching around the forums, but here’s one that should work for your use case: Ghost / Blank Slides When Using CMS Dynamic Images and Inputs

​We hope to make the slider fully dynamic in nature in the future, but I don’t have an exact time frame for that.

Hope the workaround helps in the mean time! :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.