Codemap freelance job marketplace - one month update

Hi all :wave: just a quick update:

I wanted to thank all of you who signed up for our no-code freelance job marketplace at https://codemap.io/ and invite the rest to join - it is completely free for both experts and clients - there is NO commission or fees of any kind.

It has been exactly one month since our launch and the response (within and outside the no-code community) was absolutely amazing - over 400 signups from both no-code freelancers and clients interested in using their services.

For those who do not know, Codemap is the world’s first no-code talent platform, where you can find (only) new no-code projects, get client requests, send proposals, and get hired. NO bidding, NO “connect” or whatever kind of fees, and no need to manage RFPs via email, you can speak to and manage multiple clients within your own dashboard. So, pretty much an end-to-end marketplace made exclusively for no-code.

I will keep you updated on major developments, and in the meanwhile feel free to share your thoughts and feedback on the app (we have implemented quite a few changes already) - your feedback is, of course, invaluable to us but also helps us create the product that the whole community finds useful and benefits from.

And of course, if you still haven’t, feel free to join our platform!

Cheers :v:

Goran

That’s great that there are no charges for both experts and clients. I will also join your site as I am too happy to see sites that are free for experts and clients. I have visited your site and found that there are also no connects required, like many other sites. I hope that many experts and clients will join it.

1 Like

Hi Naheed,

That’s awesome, thanks a lot for your feedback! True, no fees, and everyone is welcome to join, as long as they can provide a showcase of their work, so we can ensure a high level of expertise the clients would like to see.

Cheers,
Goran