Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Collecting form submissions on exported sites - 3rd party service

Hi there!

I have just developed a website for my client and unfortunately she could not afford the Webflow hosting. I am from Czech republic and we are used to $1/month hosting plans so most of my clients can’t or don’t want to use anything else.

That is why I must export the sites from Webflow and everything works fine except contact forms. I am not experienced in PHP and setting up my own email server. So I wanted to find a 3rd party solution which will do it with the simple “action URL” and “method: POST”.

I have searched this forum all over and most of the discussions suggested Formspree, Form carry, etc. They are great but as I explained above I always have to find costs-effective solutions. So monthly based subscriptions weren’t an option. (I know they have a free versions, but they don’t allow you to have custom thank you page - so you are forced to use theirs and as you can’t translate it - we can’t use it locally). So my search adventure continued until I’ve found https://formspark.io

They have the pricing model I have been looking for. 500 submissions free and then every additional 50 000 submissions only for $20. I mean for most of my clients this amount will probably last for a lifetime. haha And even with the free “500 submissions” you can setup your own Thank you page, which is crucial for my clients.

I just wanted to share this with you as I think that it is a great solution.

If you have any questions please ask. I have been using it and testing it for a couple months and so far it has been working flawlessly.

3 Likes

Hey @Rosta_Plachy

Thanks for sharing with the community! :webflow_heart:

1 Like

Hello,

Bjorn from Formspark here.

Thank you for the kind words!

We’re super excited to hear your positive feedback regarding the updated pricing model.

Have a great day!

@Bjorn_Krols

I have some questions about your product:

Is your product GDPR compliant?

Where is the data hosted?

There is no contact information on your site, where are you located?

Why should a user trust form data to you?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your questions.

We are a private company based in Belgium, the data is encrypted and stored on AWS in Ireland.

We are GDPR compliant and are continously improving our regulatory documentation, which, I admit, is not as good as it could be.

Our revenue model is based on non-recurring, non-expiring data packages.
Customer data (personal, analytics, submissions) is never sold.

Let me know if you have further questions, I’ll gladly answer them.

Bjorn