Collection items are flashing in and out on iPad Pro

Ok so I just published my site (Live Site) and it’s working great on desktop, all tablets but the iPad Pro, and mobile. Interactions are smooth (even the ‘while scrolling’) and it’s a small site so load times have been decent.

My issue is with iPad Pro 12.9" :frowning:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

As you can see, my collection items are spazzing out… my gut is this has something to do with the fact that iPad Pro doesn’t fit nicely into a Webflow breakpoint but idk because it’s not working in Landscape mode even though desktop works great. The only interaction tied to that section is a parallax ‘while scrolling’ effect but it’s working great on every other device but the iPad Pro which makes 0 sense.

Anyone seen anything like this before? One solution that I would begrudgingly implement is somehow using media queries to not use the ‘while scrolling’ animation for iPad Pro Portrait. Not sure how to do that though.

Super stuck. Help? :slight_smile:

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hmm…that .gif rendered super small. Here’s a screenshot of the collection items flashing. The text in the above section is really jank too so I don’t think it’s 100% related to the collection items…just where the error is most obvious.

It’s definitely happening attached to scroll. Which is why in the initial post I was asking if there was a way to hide an interaction at the iPad Pro breakpoint. I don’t want to do that because I like the parallax but at this point I just need my text to display…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.