Collection List Acting Funky

I am trying to build out a collection list and whenever I add any element to a single item, I lose all wrapping of the items and they end up seemingly stacking on top of each other. This has happened to me in both the regular designer and in the “?ac” designer. As these elements have never acted like this before, I have no clue where to start trouble shooting.

A licecap for your consideration:

Hi @joshalo3

Thanks for posting this, this definitely looks odd.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @joshalo3

I just tried to replicate this issue based on the screen recording you provided.

It looks like this is coming from the position: absolute you have on the collection item

Here is a the behavior again. Setting it to position: relative will fix this:

​Please let me know if this solves the problem, if not, I’m happy to help further.

You know what, I think I selected that by mistake and didn’t even look there. Sorry to have wasted your time and thank you for the help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not a problem at all—I am happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.