Now streaming live

Collections advice needed

Hi I am creating an event website.

What I am trying to do is have a collection template for events that a coming up. Within this event template I will be adding content, however when the event has been I wish to change the content and the layout of the template.

Is there anyway that I can do this, by having a events collection template for coming up events and an event collection template for events that have happened?

Many Thanks,

Scott

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

My recommendations would be:

Option 1:
Create a page where you can add your past events and show them there with that specific design that you want

or

Option 2:
Create styles inside your events template and set a switch in your event collection "past" and use condition visibility for the styles and elements for the past events that activates them when the switch for past events is ON.

I hope that explained myself.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Hey, thanks for the info I will give it a go!

Cheers

Scott

I have just done a site with music events forthcoming. As aaronocampo accurately described - this is exactly how I would do it. Try using flexbox too, it really helped me, you just need to read up a bit on it.

market-house-v2.webflow.io

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.