Color swatch in collection is broken in chrome

Hi is some day that when i made a new collection item and try to give a color with color field, the swatch panel after click everywhere immediately disappear.
swatch

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Folco_Nafta

Thanks for posting about this bug.

I was able to reproduce the error on this end and I’ve reported to our team. We’ll investigate this issue and search for a fix.

As a workaround in the mean time, you can use the color picker in the Designer to find the color you’d like, then copy the hex code and paste it inside the collection item:

Thx brando, yes I do the same trick.
I think is a chrome extension because a similar think append when I click to open a dialog window like authorization for instagram, the pop doesn’t stay open.

thx

nafta-logo-55.png

Thanks for the extra info @Folco_Nafta :bowing_man:

We should have a fix for this soon — thanks for your patience!

Hi, @Folco_Nafta!! I have some good news!!! It looks like we were able to push a fix for this. You may need to refresh the Designer in order to see that fix. If this doesn’t resolve your issue, please reach back out and I’ll be happy to assist you further!

CC: @Sam_Sharpe

all right
thx guys
now is perfetc

1 Like

Hi I’ve had an email from an editor on one of my client sites that this is happening again? Has it been fixed or not? I’m on holiday so it’s frustrating getting emails saying it’s broken again whilst trying to relax.

Cheers

Hi, @Sam_Sharpe!

Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team! I haven’t seen any additional reports and I just did some testing on my end and it seems to be working as expected.

Do you have any specific details that will help us track this down? Which project are you specifically having issues with? Can you share your read-only link with me so I can jump in and investigate?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.