Column bug nested no padding

Hi,

I’m running into an issue where I have a row of columns nested inside of a column. The problem I’m having is that the nested columns padding is no longer there when it should be. I’ve done this on previous sites so I don’t know what the issue is other than it being a bug.

Hi there @Mikeyjay11 I’m happy to help :smiley:

Can you please send me the following so I can take a closer look?
• Description of what you’re experiencing (include names of site, pages, elements, classes, interactions, etc)
• Examples of what you’re experiencing (Screenshots of issue: Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University or (even better) a GIF taken with LiceCap: Cockos Incorporated | LICEcap - Make sure to show the whole screen for context)
• Environment info that you’re experiencing trouble on (include your exact browser version, device model, operating system version, etc)

thanks in advance

Hi @Mikeyjay11

Take care to use the right term .

1-You don’t say if padding is top left bottom right pading .
2- How you know it is padding and not margin …take care because margins ( 2) collapse/merge but never padding.
By merge i mean only for ( top bottom but not only ) padding that 5 px +2px = 5px !!!
3-To know if it is margins or padding …use your browser debug tool !

for debug DOM ( HTML SVG) , CSS , JS , font you have to GIVE A LINK !!!

Hope it ll help you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.