Completely new and need some help

Aloha from Hawaii. I have done the tutorial on building SLATE and I thought I understood what was being said, but there is a lot to learn about how to get things to behave. I am just a wee bit concerned that I might not have enough time to handle the learning curve without help. Can folks recommend the best way to share my work and get help as I go along?
Thanks
Kenny

welcome to the community! =D

the best way to learn is to do and always ask questions. This is why this community is here. So go and do things then post your work here.

don’t forget to turn on your public link to your project: How to Enable a Webflow Share Link - Webflow Tips - Forum | Webflow

Have fun and enjoy your stay =)

Here is the very beginning of what I am working on. I am hoping to place three links or buttons in the div block for our reservation and information and special tabs. I have not added a header yet. I was just beginning to fiddle with sliders at the bottom. Do I have a good enough structure to start?

Hi Kenny,

please share your public link for further assistance from the community:

thanks =)

Let’s try this. I have a lot of work to do. The background pic is going to be replaced by a slider with four pics. I was a little challenged on how to prepare those pics for the full screen slider. Working with RAW images in photoshop, what size and file size should I be trying to get to?

Is it possible for the navbar, the side list, and the headings to fade in?

Thanks for your patience while I am getting settled ( and likely beyond that :smile:

https://webflow.com/design/kalaekilohana?preview=3d366f20a7e40852543ea57e71fd0365