Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Computer Game built 100% in Webflow!

Released a very simple but fun game made 100% in Webflow.

The purpose of this project was to show the capabilities of Webflow through a very simple but fun game made in Webflow.

This is still a work in progress and all suggestions will be taken happily. :wink:

EDIT: So there was an update that came out today which should resolve the text in the .svg files going to the default Times New Roman font instead of the destined Poppins font. This problem has been resolved.

Now the website should display all the correct fonts on all browsers and operating systems.

Check it out and tell me what you think! :wink:

I cannot believe that nobody has commented on this yet, the use of interactions is incredibly creative!

Well done :smiley:

Thanks for the kind words @Webflame :slight_smile:

True, the use of interactions is great!
I wanted to play it again in the end! :smiley:

Maybe adding a script that reloads the page when it ends?
The trigger could be on click, on the plain?

Just a suggestion :wink:

Thanks for the suggestion @nita_design :wink:

As this was just a warm up for a much more complex game that I was having in mind to build I will leave this website as is.

But that is a very good idea and I have implemented that idea into my now complete project. :wink:

To say the least the project was a 'difficult' one, and very time consuming, I averaged to build this from start to finish in Webflow in about 8-9 hrs.

2 hours were put in for the content

7 hours was put in for all the interactions.

This game features a HIT mark for where (in this case) the submarine was hit by the torpedo, as well as a 360 degree attack range of torpedoes which you are supposed to protect the submarine from.

As of this morning I have also implemented a start over button at the end of the game to re-live the experience all over again. :wink:

NOTE: If you are playing this game on a very large monitor tell me if you were able to pass the game with no hits to the submarine, my record was only one hit, I have not been able to get 0 hits yet. :unamused:

This game is also mobile responsive.

Please like the game if you enjoyed it, from the video game design to the complex interactions this was one fun project. :slight_smile:

Check it out at: https://webflow.com/website/Naval-Attack

:point_up_2: I'll make an official Show & Tell thread in the Forum for the video game tomorrow.