Conditional CMS Heading

Hi Guys,

I have a CMS Collection, which I want to pull out a category heading, which only displays if there is data in that field.

So for example, one of the headers might be “Downloads” and I want that header to appear when the client has attached a download for a particular collection item.

Does anyone know if this is possible please?

Many thanks,

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi Charlie,

Yes I think I understand what you are trying to get at. On the Header element set the conditional visibility to meet the requirements that you are placing on it.
Duplicate the Header, name it to some other condition then set the condition on it.
This will work in both a collection page, as well as collection item page.

I know image fields, and others the conditions are either ʻis setʻ or ʻis not setʻ.

Thanks for getting back mate, I think with your advice I managed to sort it out…

Many thanks,

Charlie

Just expanding on this, On the Collection CMS Page, I want to display the Labels for Collection Fields, but only have the show on the page when there is content within that field…

At the moment I have them as static Headings (Overview, Age Range and Downloads), but I’m trying to figure out how I can get them in from the Collection, and only have them show if there is some content in the collection field…

So for now there is no content in the downloads field of the CMS, so I wouldn’t want to display that Label…

You should be able to see the conditional visibility on any of the elements to be able to set it based on the fields in your collection. You have a share link?

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - I’ve been away on holiday.

My sharelink is here https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bounce?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=bounce&preview=a69407e6e803dadee72ae52382900b22&pageId=5d53c7236e49610ac8053602&itemId=5d53cb0a4b5d5c1790148e7e&mode=preview

Hope that helps.

Hey Charlie,

Sorry I didnt see the reply notification. So - set conditional visibility on your “Downloads” Header to - Visible when downloads set 1 - is set.

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 9.14.52 AM