Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Conditional visibility across project pages

Hi, I have set up project pages via CMS but I am having some issues with conditional visibility. I added columns on the actual project page with images and videos. They are now appearing across all project pages.

I can’t figure out how to switch this off for unrelated projects. There doesn’t seem to be an option to create columns in the CMS editor.

• Grid with pictures should only appear only on IoT Demonstration Farm Paraguay but are currently copied across all project pages.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks!
Karina

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/personal-branding?utm_source=personal-branding&preview=d69f7c751a10c7075160309eed6a57b2

Hey @kiki,

If you want to limit a static element on a dynamic page to a specific item, you can use conditional visibility.

In this example, you could set ‘grid 2,’ ‘grid 3’ & ‘columns’ to show only on a project where the name equals ‘IoT Demonstration Farm Paraguay’.

save image

Alternatively, you could add additional image / video fields in your Projects collection settings e.g. image 1, image 2, image 3 etc. and add only relevant images / videos to each project. On your project template you would then bind the various image elements to a corresponding image field in the collection.

@RHD Brilliant, thank you! :relaxed:

Hey @kiki, no worries. Glad I could help :+1: