Conditional Visibility missing in panel?

Hi guys,

I’m trying to create a section on my client’s website, that can be hidden or revealed.

I’m trying to achieve this with CONDITIONAL VISIBILITY through COLLECTIONS and a SWITCH. However, I don’t seem to have the option for conditional visibility.

The section with the issues is labelled ‘Event Duplicate’ nested under ‘Main Content Sections’. The COLLECTION in question is called: ‘6 Event’.

Here’s my public link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fitzs-protoype?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=fitzs-protoype&preview=48e34f3808facf925db00be01022278c&mode=preview

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m scratching my head…

Welcome to the community @Aaron_Lobb1! Very nice looking site by the way :wink:

Conditional visibility works on elements within a Collection List Item or a Collection page—so in order to see the option in the Element Settings you’ll need to click on either of the two elements (Div Block or Div Block 196) inside of the Collection Item in that section:

Hopefully that helps out, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions :+1:

Thank you @mikeyevin !
I must apologise - I thought I had replied last month, but the message didn’t go through.
This solved the issue. Thanks again.

1 Like