Conditional Visibility not working with Option field

BS"D
Hi.
I’m trying to use conditional visibility for a dynamic element using the Option field, menaing I want it to display only if the option field is such and such.
For example, I’ve set the condition to: Language equals English. But it doesn’t work.
If I use a switch however, it does work, but that’s not what I want…
Any idea?
Thanks
Yoram

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dritamarraz?preview=667f7f2d7b1708255b5bf73789359675
(how to access public share link)

If I understood you correctly, You should use filter not condition.

The only problem is filters are only for the dynamic list in general.I have an element within a dynamic list (a text block), which I want to appear only if the language is english. There is no option to use filters for individual elements within a dynamic list…

Now I understad you, because I’ having the same problem. I want a Male silhouette to show for those who are male (gender option set to male) and another for the female. Plus I want them to show if no photo is set. @cyberdave help please?

Webflow replied to me that it’s a known bug and they’re working on it…

1 Like

AWESOME! Thx @yoramraz1

We just finished reworking how the option field worked so you should be able to add conditional visibility for option fields.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.