Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Confirmation link not working: allow third party cookies?

I am trying to use the “join now” button in the following email:

After clicking the “join now” button, I can enter a name and password, and then I get this:

I don’t normally allow third party cookies, but I tried anyway to allow third party cookies. I still get the same message, so the actual problem doesn’t seem to be related to third party cookies.

I am using Chromium or Firefox on Linux

What could be the issue here?

This is the site I want to help manage:

Your Q is not clear.

You talk about login to webflow account? (As collaborator?)

Maybe this issue related to chrome -or- your system (Not to webflow).
clear cache + check your anti-virus setting maybe
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346

When I click the “join now” button in the email, I am forwarded to my site, and after a few seconds, I get this banner at the bottom of the browser window:

After filling in my name and a password and clicking Join now (in the banner), I get the “You’ve been Logged Out” popup with the error about third party cookies.

Does this clarify the question?

1 Like

If you are using chrome browser then

1. On your computer, open Chrome .
  2. At the top right, click More. Settings.
  3. Under “Privacy and security,” click Cookies and other site data.
  4. Select an option: “ Allow all cookies

To enable third party cookies in Safari please follow these steps: Open Safari and in the top left corner of your screen click on Safari and select Preferences. In the preference window select the Privacy option and under Block cookies select Never. Your browser should now accept all third party cookies .

1 Like

Clear cache and cookies

None of the above solutions worked; I kept getting the popup.

Finally, I realized that I had two ad blockers running: Adblock Plus and Privacy Badger. Disabling both of these finally got rid of the error popup.

I am glad that there is a solution now.

I am not so glad that it requires disabling my ad blockers as well as allowing third party cookies; this is not very privacy friendly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.