Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Conflicting Interaction on scroll

Hi, can some help stop my brain melting?

I am new to Webflow so please excuse if this is a bit basic.

I have added an interaction where my navbar leaves when scrolled down and enters when scrolled up. As my main nav sits lower in the page I want the floating nav to disappear/slideout before the page is scrolled all the way to the top. I have tried adding an interaction triggered by the hero section but I can’t seem to get it to work.

https://adams-dandy-project-4a47e-3758184ac40a8.webflow.io/

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

@pixel9 for this type of interaction, I usually try to place the interaction on the bottom section or an element that disappears. So you can place a trigger DIV in the bottom of the section that has the interaction of disappearing the scrolling nav when is fully invisible.

Try that and let me know!

Hi @Carlos_Ruiz_Del_Vizo thanks for your reply.

So I place a DIV within the ‘navbar-floating-container’ ? And what interaction do I set for this DIV?

Sorry, this is a bit confusing for me.

Thanks,

Adam

Hi @pixel9 sorry I didn’t express myself right, place the trigger container after the hero section. The idea is that when this element is out of view, the interaction starts/ends.

The trigger goes after the section that has the main heading and the red circle, so when this section is full and you got to the top of the page the “trigger” gets out of view and activates the interaction