OK…I have read the different posts on this but I´m confused! Can someone please help clarify these steps??
- I create a website in Webflow for a client in the European Union (I´m also based in the EU)
- The default option should be to ´opt out´.
- Using Google Analytics on the site is fine, as this is anonymous. Is this a correct statement?
- The client needs to request the Webflow Data Processing Agreement to sign. What is this document?!
- I disable form collection information within Webflow, only the client should see this info (sent to their own personal email)
- Do I need to link the Webflow Privacy Shield on the website? And what on earth is this?!
RE: cookie bar: do I also need to add something like “your data will be sent to servers in the USA” ?
Is there a preferred Webflow solution / widget for this? I know @PixelGeek did a youtube video on modal pop-ups. And there are 3rd party ´cookie pop up generators´. What do people use??
Sorry for the long list!!! I´m just trying to make sense of it all.
After doing all those things, does this make me GDPR compliant?