Connecting Webflow and Shopify with Zapier

integration between zoho flow and webflow seems to suffer the same issue,
when I tried to import a form created by webflow, the data showed up in flow but als in lines, no straight forward mapping of the fields to corresponding CRM-fields as of now

Hi guys

I know this is quite an old thread but hoping someone can help. If I export my site via Udesly, can I still use all the usual Shopify app integrations on my store? Aftership, currency converters, language translators and things like that, for example.

Or if I were to use Webflow only, does Webflow have access to apps like these?

I’ve also read that integrating the Shopify buy button onto WF doesn’t allow you to track clicks, and so you don’t have accurate analytics, is this still the case?

It’s a joke that Webflow doesn’t have a direct integration with Shopify, one of THE largest ecommerce platforms in the world.

When will this happen? @WebflowCommunityTeam

I think it pretty obvious why there is no integration, there are competitors and Webflow is the challenger. Giving Webflow users the ability to connect to Shopify will surely kill any chance to develop their e-commerce features since feature-wise its ages away.

One cool thing about Webflow is they know what lacks in their products and give people the ability to switch things off to do it elsewhere. You can run ecommerce elsewhere, send email elsewhere, design form elsewhere, etc.

Of course I would love to have everything built-in but since it’s still developing, alternatives are often possible.

That makes sense but why are there actually any plans to expand Webflow e-commerce so we can integrate apps like you can with Shopify? I would have thought things like auto currency converters and language converters, as well as shipping tracking would be at the top of the to-do list as they are so important to selling online, and is what makes Shopify so successful. I love Webflow but we need more and as soon as possible. @WebflowCommunityTeam?

I think they are focused on bringing user login and membership functionalities “soonish”. This will allow for a order history page and potentially the ability to add order tracking via shippo + zapier/integromat. As for language converters, I think Weglot handles multilang pretty well.

Auto-currency would be great.

I am expecting a bunch of features with the highly awaited user accounts since it opens a lot of use cases. I just hope they will not limit the possibilities and let power users to go beyond…

1 Like

If I may, I’d like to get your feedback.
Let’s say you might consider another option.
Webflow has fewer features for eCommerce, while Shopify is not very cost effective.
You can get into paying for very simple “feature add-ons”. The starting monthly fees
can quickly go up with the additional features you pay monthly for.

The real advantage to Webflow, is you can create a site that looks completely different
then the standard Shopify site. You can almost immediately know you’re on a Shopify site. If the net stayed with the same design trend, this would be fine. But, you know this is not the case.

A better approach might be to view your eCommerce site as 2 parts. The design part
which allows you to create with any trend, and the eCommerce part that gives you
flexibility to process and expand with an idea, that if you can make a profit from 1 site,
you can usually add more sites to grow.

With Shopify, you’re allowed 1 eCommerce platform per account. If you were to have an average cost of $60 per month, and you were to grow into 10 sites, you would be at
$600 a month with 10 individual administration areas. If you are lucky enough, Shopify Plus will let you do more while charging you $2000 and go up from there.

The “connect to another connection” with Zapier is almost placing you into an area you
might not be in later as you grow.

I will suggest that you consider separate with yourdomain.com the unlimited flexible design options that Webflow offers, then separate your eCommerce platform as shop.yourdomain.com which is hosted with your product, shopping cart & customer manager.

One account - Product Management for any number of shops;
shop.yourdomain1.com
shop.yourdomain2.com
shop.yourdomain3.com
shop.yourdomain4.com

These might be “duplicate store’s” managed by the same account, each with their own individual navigation structures with their own products assigned.

Have products that others would like to sell?

shop.resellerdomain1.com shop.resellerdomain1.com/members/
shop.resellerdomain2.com shop.resellerdomain2.com/members/
shop.resellerdomain3.com shop.resellerdomain3.com/members/
shop.resellerdomain4.com shop.resellerdomain4.com/members/

These might be “reseller store’s” managed by the same account, each with their own individual navigation structures with their own products assigned. Their customers
will access their accounts from the reseller shop domain. All sales are processed
by you within your sales admin area, while the reseller can access the processed
sales from their specific site.

Have B2B ?

partner1.yourshopdomain.com partner1.yourshopdomain.com/partners
partner2.yourshopdomain.com partner2.yourshopdomain.com/partners

Does the eCommerce platform provide what you require, verses being overcharged for most of the platform you don’t need?

No plug-in’s required, simply create a link to your shop domain.

I’ll appreciate any comments in advance.

BTW… if your an agency or designer with clients, you’re one account can easily
manage all of your clients as a separate “project”. Each project can then manage
all of the shop options listed above.

And how is it when i have products witch are added in a CMS slider?
Can i add still products on shopify and they are added to the cms slider?

Hi,

No the CMS functionality doesn’t get transferred to Shopify.