Contact Form Edit

Hello, I’m using the Tile Design template and I notice there is a contact button on the right side of the page at the top and bottom.

I managed to figure out how to edit the fields of the button on top, and I want the same exact button with custom fields to show up whenever the bottom button is clicked. I cannot figure out how? At the moment, nothing happens when clicking on the bottom button.

Also, I was wondering if it were possible to change the radius of the close link (seen once you click on the contact button and it says ‘close x’ at the top. This way you could click anywhere else on the site (off the contact form) and it will close out. Not just the close button at the top. How do I do this?

Thank you!

So after doing a little experimenting I found the solution: Go into the footer instance, click on the contact button, then go to the interactions panel, add an Element Trigger of ‘Mouse click’, after that select the Start an Animation option on the first click and choose the Show Contact Overlay and then on do the same for the second mouse click, but this time choose Close Contact Overlay.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

2 Likes

Thank you! That absolutely worked to get the contact button working correctly on both the top and bottom buttons.

Did you have a workaround that could help my second objective? :slight_smile:

I was wondering if it were possible to change the radius of the close link (seen once you click on the contact button and it says ‘close x’ at the top. This way you could click anywhere else on the site (off the contact form) and it will close out. Not just the close button at the top. How do I do this?