Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Contact Form fields 'roll off the screen' in mobile when width is smaller than 375px

Good day Webflow Community,
I having trouble getting the fields in my contact form to be ‘responsive’ and shrink themselves in mobile view. This only becomes apparent when the width of the browser display is less that 400-375px. I’ve tried setting a fixed width to the Contact Form Grid which did nothing, but setting a max width to the text field itself changed the width, but it stays so when I expand the browser width when still in the Mobile Portrait breakpoint. Setting a min width appears to do nothing.

Is there a way to fix this, or get it in a way so they text fields expand to (e.g. 80% of the browser window)?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/nowapp?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=nowapp&preview=c5ceabc033bcb45d00ad538a729cc8a3&pageId=5f31cb38dbb5b3040b75d0dc&mode=preview

Hello @William_Pyke!

The way I would fix this is changing the grid to a flex element only on mobile I have attached a photo of what I changed the settings to.

Let know if you have anymore questions :slight_smile:

Sean

1 Like

This worked perfectly!
Thanks so much!

1 Like