Contact Info In Upper Right Hand Corner

Hey All!

I am trying to get my contact info in the upper right hand corner of my nav bar.

Here is a link to the site: Webflow - Under30Experiences - Group Travel for Young Adults

Essentially, I want to put it to the right of the “More” nav link. In this area:

Any ideas on how to accomplish that without disrupting the current format, as well as staying consistent on mobile/tablet versions?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @WellnessGangster.

I see you already have a dropdown with Contact Us link inside.
Let me know if I got you correct, you want to move this dropdown to the right top corner of the navbar?

Sorry, just not sure what exactly you want to accomplish :confused:
Regards,
Anna

Hey Sabanna,

If you look at the front page, you will see our contact info on the hero slider (phone number and email address).

I’d like to move them to the upper right hand corner of the site as 2 lines. Every time I attempt, the nav bar goes crazy, it doesn’t fit well, and i can’t get it to float all the way to the right.

Ok, now I got it.

Webflow generic navbar has a container inside of it. Container has pre-defined settings, which do not let it be more 940px wide on the desktop. Your element “navbar container” exactly this element. This is the reason why you wasn’t able to move element all the way to the right.

I would suggest changing the structure of the navbar a little bit. Here is video how I would that:

1 Like

Wonderful, thank you for taking the time to do this.

Enjoy your Memorial Day @sabanna & thanks for being radical!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.