Contact Page / Tables Issues

Hi,

I’m trying to layout a contact page, and it’s just a holy mess. For some reason, only one half of my columns is responsive, and when it flows down to the mobile sites, it’s just all over the place. I’ve tried everything I can think of, but if anyone has any ideas, I’d greatly appreciate some guidance.

Thank you,
Mike

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kelly-outfitters-r2?preview=688f8fb7eee8fc4afd43dc65a816e6f5

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Theres a lot of issues with the structure of that page. Generally the structure of pages should be Section > Container>columns>content. You have an embed that has a 60% width inside of a column. Thats going to cause some problems. I suggest watching this video series to familiarize yourself with site structure which will probably help you understand whats going on better into the future. Webflow 101 crash course | Webflow University

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. Being new to Webflow, I’m sure I’m doing things a little backwards at times, but I’ll figure it out. I had a feeling I was going to have to rebuild that page anyway, but thank you for the input. I’ll watch the video and try again.

Have a good one,
Mikee

1 Like