Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Containers showing on Webflow, but not mobile browser?

Hey all,

Hope you’re having a rad day! So, in designer, I can see in preview the “samples” container shows the three cards. In my mobile browser (iOS Chrome & Safari), they’re not rendering at all. Maybe it’s the Soundcloud embed?

Thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: http://titan-audio.webflow.io/
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello Andy,

I would love to help you out man! It looks like you shared your link to your site but not the read only link. When you get the chance re-watch the video about how to share that link so I can help you with seeing the containers on a mobile browser.

Read-Only Link Video

Always,

Sean

Hi Sean,

Thank you for your willingness to help! Here’s the link.

Andy

After looking at the website on my phone and in the preview your code looks fine. On android chrome I can see the sound cloud iframes. Unfortunately I do not have an apple product to troubleshoot it not appearing on those devices.

As for the first custom code with the audio tag I was unable to see it on mobile initially. After further review of the custom code I removed the 100% width and 100% height and it showed in the mobile browser.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.