Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Content position UI bug

Hi,
I have noticed that the new content position UI tab is bugged when using chrome on a mac pro-2013 (OS Catalina 15.2) using a 4k Dell monitor.

The flyout window starts to squish itself to the right immediately on opening.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello,

Riley here from the Webflow support team. Thank you so much for reaching out! :grin:

I would love to help out here, would it be possible for you to send the most up-to-date share link for the specific site and some screenshots of what you are experiencing? This will help me understand what’s going on a bit more clearly in order to further investigate.

I look forward to hearing back from you so we can smoothen out whatever issue is happening here.

My best,

Riley

Hi Riley, Thanks for your response. Just to clarify this is not a site specific bug so a share link wouldn’t be of much use to you I would imagine. I would take a video but I am currently at home and don’t have access to the hardware setup to replicate the bug. I will try to replicate it tomorrow and get a video up for you.

Many thanks,
John.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.