Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Copying from one project to another?

I know this is a frequent topic, but the ability to move sections from site to site seems pretty necessary. This truly is reinventing the wheel. Love Webflow and the ability to do things fast (as I am really just learning to code), but man I could use this function. Killing time this morning.

Please. Please. Please.

(I think like most others)
I copy the project to a new project
then start deleting out the unwanted things

pia though.

Please search the Wishlist for upcoming features, and if there isn’t one for your requested feature yet, you can create a wishlist request.

You can also subscribe to wishlist items to stay updated to announcements regarding the wishlist item.

Wishlist suggestions and discussions are off-topic for this forum, as we have a dedicated site for that. You can also ask such questions during occasional Webflow live Workshops where questions are taken from the users, and updates are provided on upcoming features.

If you do not like this policy, feel free to bring it up on Meta.

If you do not like the wishlist, feel free to provide Feedback.

Yep. I am building a template with random sections that I can pull from. Then I will have to delete what I do not use. OF course, if I get inspired white creating a new site and create something that might be useful in other sites, I still have to recreate it in each of those sites. Surprised this has not be addressed as of yet.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.