Create Award Winning Animation and Interaction Design In Webflow

Hi webflow family,

My name is Ajay I am a newbie in this webflow no code designing. already I am leaning in our webflow website so my basic knowledge was clear. and I don’t have that much money to pay and learn any other course.
my question is I want to learn **Create Award Winning Animation and Interaction Design In Webflow
** is there any option to learn this course in free

Thanks!
Waiting for your positive reply

1 Like

If you are new to Webflow and no code designing I would start by taking all the free courses on Webflow University. You may find that you have learned everything you need to know after you have completed all the free courses on Webflow University.

1 Like

Yeah, agreed with @britishchap as animation learning course is in the university also! The most important is what content of the website and your creativity to enhance with animations, definitely no one can promise what is a specific way to create an award winning animation website! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Learn more and make progress is key ya! @Ajay_Billa

Sometimes, it seems to me that people who make posts like that are bots — no way people would ask unspecified questions like that here, not on Google or, dunno, Bing?

Well, some might say that it’s a language barrier, but I highly doubt that is an issue in this context.

Anyway, I would suggest checking out university.webflow.com (as @britishchap mentioned above), Flux, T.RICKS and F’in Sweet YouTube channels.