Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Create quote form for Car Warranty Company

Hi everyone!

Do any of you know how to create a quote form like the one in the image attached? I’ll also leave the link to the page so you can see the functionality of the form.

Link to site with Quote form: https://eliteautoprotect.com/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=General&keyword=%2Bcar%20%2Bwarranty%20%2Bcompanies&matchtype=b&device=c&gclid=CjwKCAjwm_P5BRAhEiwAwRzSO1uFYdMIQhp_8zjEQvGYdAQU1UPQEr9gVCAH2JnXqlEcX6b3_94TAxoCAHkQAvD_BwE

Thanks in advance for your help!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Sure, that’s super simple. Just create a form on your Webflow site. When a visitor fills it out and submits it, the info will show up on your Project Settings --> Form tab :nerd_face:

Hi @ChrisDrit, thanks for your reply. I understand the simplicity of setting up the form, but the functionality is what’s got me stuck. Specifically around the car Make and Model drop-down selection. On the example I shared the Model of the car is not selectable until you select the Make of the car.

I guess I just don’t know how to add all the data of the car Model to trigger when you select the Make of the car. Do you have any suggestions on how to create that trigger within the form?

Thanks again for your help!

@EMcQ checkout an answer I gave to someone with a very similar problem, see if it helps: