Tutorials for Creating a custom Slider or Carousel without custom code

Hey wonderful Webflow community,

I just uploaded my video tutorial on how to make a custom slider without custom code in Webflow. I hope you will find some interesting informations in it.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

thanks! this is awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks,

I just realised as well there was a recent tutorial from Webflow for the custom dropdown which use a similar technic for triggers. Awesome tips and tricks in this video.

1 Like

Thanks for the video Max! Great stuff.

1 Like

Hey guys just to extend a bit this technic I did a complementary tutorial to convert this setup to a Carousel Slider

Again no custom code and might not be the developer way to do thing but I hope it can help some of you guys to build awesome stuff in Webflow.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had a few request for the preview link so here it is.

I’m showcasing my sandbox where you can find the project :
https://webflow.com/website/maximes-sandbox

Don’t hesitate if you get any questions :wink:

1 Like

What I see is that just have the slideshow image by image however, I need to have 3 individual images plus a 4th one outside the screen. Something similar like this example:

Hey @Maximosaurus, thanks a lot for this - I’m using your approach for something custom, almost here :slight_smile:

Quick additional question:
What if I would want to make it a bit more dynamic and have, let’s say max. 5 images, but also want the slider to work with less. Do you think this would be possible without (too much) custom code?

Thanks

I support, I have products and in each product there are slides for real estate, and each slide has a different number of photos, everything goes through cms, how can I make sure that there are no photos on it that do not exist? To avoid empty windows

Help me, how can I make it like this? https://soliloquywp.com/demo/carousel-slider-demo/

This slider is for WordPress, also paid, what does it have to do with webflow?

I want to make it in Webflow, is it possible?

I’ve been looking all over the Internet, and there’s no solution! Because of this, I have 30% of clients transferred to Wordpress, I do not understand one thing, this is the biggest problem that Webflow does not want to solve! Because of this Webflow loses clients and I as a developer also lose clients!

Hey man thanks for your tutorials, it seems your sandbox link is broken, any chance you could re upload it I am finding the video a bit hard to follow and would be really helpful to look inside the webflow project!

Best

2 Likes