You're asking about frameworks... something like CakePHP.
To use a framework... you will need to export the code and self-host.
Other than methodology and process...
- I probably will not be of much assistance... because I don't use any framework.
And yes... frameworks have their advantages (- and disadvantages).
Instead... I custom build the entire system out by hand
- using either php, coldfusion, or asp as the server-side language
- and mysql, sql server, or oracle as the back-end.
If you know how to prep Webflow...
- you can somewhat ease the transfer from Webflow to whatever platform you will be using.
It's easy to develop raw code...
- the hardest part is keeping the design in Webflow.
Once you have to modify something in raw code
- the difficulty of the transfer increases substantially.
These sites might be of interest to you
or search for
- php framework comparison
what you specifically asking about is the Auth Module
We use a custom authentication application we wrote.