Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Creating a youtube like website

hey i trying to build a layout like on youtube with webflow for a customer and its like worldstar how would i do that?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

With a lot of hard work mate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome I would not expect anything less would you please help guide me on my journey? I REALLY LIKE webflows concept and just need some assistance on learning how to design with it.

Hey @creighton_chingarand,

I don’t think you can quite make a site like youtube on webflow yet. You can design the frontend on webflow and then export the code to use with a more adequate backend support. If you need assistance with how to implement the design I suggest you to start with Webflow University. Good luck!

Thank you would you be open to helping me?

Hey @creighton_chingarand,

Like I mentioned earlier, start with webflow university, and the webflow youtube channel, that will put you on the right track. If you have more questions or need advice on something, you can always come to the forum and almost every time a member will have answer for you. Good luck!

That would be something. There are a lot of moving parts there. The design aspect I would be looking at Grid and Flexbox. Like the other poster said you need a substantial backend and it wouldn’t be cheap with all that data and bandwidth.