Creating an E-Commerce Site

Looking to create an e-commerce website with a product page very similar to this:

Is this type of styling something that can be done with @foxy ? Does anyone have experience with the foxy platform and customizing appearances of buttons/images in Webflow?

@Michael_Messina Nice to meet you. I just responded to your email, but will post some details here to benefit other Webflow users.

The short answer to your question is, yes. Since your products and product pages are built, designed, hosted, and managed in Webflow, it’s completely up to you the look/feel/experience.

As long as you have a good understanding of Webflow, we can help you with the Foxy pieces and even help with working around some of Webflow’s limitations.

Let’s definitely keep the conversation going. I think you’ll find the Foxy platform (and our awesome team) as a breath of fresh air.

Thanks,
Josh

Thank you, and thank you for the support you and your team has already given me in the past few hours. Excited to move forward with ya’ll!

Hey @Michael_Messina.
Absolutely! We’re honored to work with you and can’t wait to see what you design!

Thanks,
Josh

Hey Michael,

Here’s a quick tutorial created by a Webflower on how to style a checkbox (similar to the product colour selection) - http://css-checkboxes.webflow.io

All the best,
Naweed

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.