Hi guys at Webflow
I just saw the sneak peek on css grid. Thats really great to see and i will love to use it.
BUT… i think there are a lot of things we need very urgent.
I put some important ones here:
- pseudo classes to choose like hover (first-child, last-child…)
- in a form i can’t set the attributes for checkboxes. it only names it true or false…
- cms image gallery with lightbox (the easy way, the hard way it works already)
- cms collections within cms collection (multi reference element in a collection item…)
- multilanguage support
- animation settings from % to px or versa dosn’t work well (the elements jumps on the screen)
- and please roll out the e-commerce function ; )
- filter functions in the page using buttons for cms collections
- bigger desktop breakpoints
thats only a small list. the most or all of them are in the wishlist.
it would be great if these things come in the near future
and i’ve noticed some bugs in safari. first i was unable to hit enter after putting some numbers in the designer 8i have to click ok). now i can’t even put text in a textbox because of the auto save. when safari auto saves the selected element becomes unselected. the use in safari changes from good to almost unuseable…
webflow is the exact tool i’ve ever wanted so keep up with your great work!