Streaming live at 10am (PST)

CSV Form Data - Non-US date format

I have a client who has asked, 'Is it possible to show the dates within the enquiry form like we do in the UK?' for example Day/Month/Year as she finds the US style confusing.

The dates I am referring to is within the Site Settings > Forms > Form Submission Data. When you download the CSV file the date format is Month/Day/Year, my client wants it Day/Month/Year.

Hi @1960creative, please provide your public share link and published URL when asking for help on the forums. Thank you.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/playturf?preview=7ec13fd73baed6266667f21243c22779

I must be missing something, because I do not see a dropdown with date fields in any form.

For dropdown options, you will be able to set the values in any format you want.

Hi Samliew, the dates I am referring to is within the Site Settings > Forms. When you download the CSV file the date format is month/day/year, my client wants it day/month/year

Hope that helps?

Ah, I get it. There is no option for this currently, so I have made this topic a wishlist item.

Great, thanks Sam :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.