Ctrl-Z Crashing Webflow

Hi, Each time I press Ctrl-Z, Webflow crashes. I’m using Chrome Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit) on OSX. Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

2 Likes

I am also experiencing this issue.

OK, it isn’t every time, but frequently…

@gp99, I have been experiencing this same issue. I sent an error report to Webflow and received a message from support saying they are aware of the issue and that they are working on a fix for it.

@rileyrichter, @mistercreate, @Brando, @cyberdave any thoughts or eta on when this would be fixed?

It has happened to me a few times the last couple of days on different elements of the Designer.

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me in this, @QA_Brandon! I’m looking into this now and as soon as I know more I’ll report back here!

1 Like

Hi, @moofawsaw @gp99 & @QA_Brandon!!

The team is investigating this now, but it would help us to know what was happening before you hit CMD or CTRL + Z.

Any context or details you can provide would be very helpful!

Hi there,

My name is Stephanie and I’m an engineer at Webflow. We are so sorry you experienced a crash. Our team was able to use this information to isolate the root cause of the issue here, and we pushed a fix. Please take a moment to refresh your page. If the problem persists please let us know.

I hope this helps, and thanks very much for your patience while we worked towards a fix here.
Please feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions, we are here to help!

4 Likes

All fixed for me, many thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.