Cupcakes website

Hi everyone,

I am new here and just trying Webflow and I am enjoying it so far.
I have created my first website with it and I really would love your honest feedback on it.

Let me know what you think!
- Cupcake site
- 404 Page

Cheers,
Domenico

3 Likes

Haha great I love it :slight_smile: Cookie Monster yeah :wink:

One things odd though, the hovered cupcake get its opacity down… It should get some kind of highlight, that increases it’s presence, not the opposite, do you see what I mean? Maybe a fun drawn background could appear behind it and move in a loop…

2 Likes

Hi,

Nice job, I like your images. I second Vincent’s suggestion for changing the opacity on hover for the cupcakes.

Teresa

1 Like

Clean and simple :slight_smile:
I’d add the navbar to the 404 page or at least a button so that the user can return to the home page.

Nice job @domenico

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback!
@vincent agree on the opacity. Just added a little animation when you over on the cupcake. What do you think now?

@nita_design Added the navbar as suggested. I wanted to keep the same navbar but I don’t think I understood how to link both another page and another section from the 404 page.

Domenico

Hi @domenico

Great job, nice website. I love the hover interaction on the cupcakes.

I think the cookie monster has also eating the word “for” in the sentence:

The cupcake you are looking ^ has been eaten or has been moved to another room.

I also suggest you add a padding to the bottom of the footer section.

Again, love this website, it’s clean and beautiful and simple.

Great job Domenico

2 Likes

Oh cookie monster!
Not only is eating my cupcakes but also my text!! :joy_cat:

Thanks you for your feedback @Anna_Kelian I will make the changes right now :slight_smile:

Domenico

2 Likes

Yep, it makes much more sense now :slight_smile:

Now, where’s my cupcake @domenico? :stuck_out_tongue:
I want this one please LOL

Again nice work, and now it looks much better with that spacing at the bottom :wink:

1 Like

Thanks again @Anna_Kelian for your suggestion.

I would like that too :smiley: but I guess we need to wait 3 years for the next world cup! :stuck_out_tongue: LOL

1 Like

your email address at the bottom…

cupcakes@example.com

Thanks @Revolution :slight_smile:

LOL @domenico

Until then, hope you make more beautiful websites like this one :wink:

@Anna_Kelian thank you :pray:

1 Like

@nita_design Added the navbar as suggested. I wanted to keep the same navbar but I don’t think I understood how to link both another page and another section from the 404 page.

Can you give me a preview link so that I can try to help you?

Thanks @nita_design
Preview link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cup-cakes-heaven?preview=33e44a9a3b6a85b8b25a01be6047e1fb

Hi @domenico,

you don’t have a 404 page on this link, are you creating the 404 page outside Webflow?

Mmm strange @nita_design …

This is what I see when I go in design mode. Sorry me, I am using Webflow since few days. Am I missing something when sharing?

1 Like

Ok, so 404 pages don’t display on preview links.
I’ll send you a quick tutorial in a few minutes :wink:

Thank you so much @nita_design :blush: