Currency Code Can Not Be Changed

There appears to be a bug that you can not change currency - could you please advise when this will be fixed.
Thank You.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello!

Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

Thanks so much for reporting this issue. Which project are you specifically having issues with? Can you share your read-only link with me so I can jump in and investigate?

I did some checking on some projects on my end and I’m able to change the currency without issue.

Looking forward to hearing back so I can help you with this! Also, this additional information may be helpful:

(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help

(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: How to get console

(3) Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

Thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.