Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Custom checkout form on webflow - is this possible?

Hi all!

Hoping someone has some experience integrating a custom PayPal form into webflow. Here’s what we’re trying to achieve.

This is a subscription sign up form for an opera company. Includes options for seat section, opera series, quantity, and optional donation. CC and PP checkout options.

Can this be done in webflow? If so, we’re looking to get a quote.

Not at this time. You could embed an external third-party form that would meet your goals or just link to one.

I deploy custom forms like this all the time, with other tools. You can PM me if you need assistance.

Thanks for the response @webdev

I will pm you

Hi @DigtalCrusader.
Josh from Foxy here. We’ve helped other Webflow users with a similar setup to what you’ve described. With Foxy, you can accept payments via Webflow’s Form Builder: https://kb.foxy.io/article/31-webflow-create-a-purchase-form-with-webflows-form-builder

We’re more than happy to put together a demo for you. Please DM or email us (hello@foxy.io)

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks @foxy, I will check out the kb article!

Hi @DigtalCrusader.
Sounds like a plan. Let us know if you’d like to see a more customized demo, specific to your needs. We’re more than happy to put together a proof of concept for you.

Thanks,
Josh