There is not a central file that is read.
- the (same) code is inserted into every page.
Webflow is considering removing this feature.
You can place the code into an individual page...
- so it's not included globally.
The advantage... as stated above
- is that it's not globally inserted
The disadvantage is
- if you need global code... you have copy it everywhere
- and you have to maintain the code everywhere also... which can be a PIA. I've done it.
@webflow ... I would recommend keeping the Global Custom Code feature
- as well as Custom Code for each individual page.
This allow us (the user) to choose what we need.
@cyberdave @PixelGeek @callmevlad @thesergie