Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Custom font weight not changing

So I added ‘SHARP GROTESK’ as a custom font (otf file). But only the normal weight seems to be registering. I’m unable to change it to a thicker weight. I’ve attached the screenshot here. Pls help!

Screenshot (101)

Check on the Project > Fonts that all the weights are installed.

So the font itself has a lot of variations (different weights under styles 10, 15, 20, 25). Only the normal weight (400) of each style works. The rest (100, 200, 300, 500, 600 and 700) do not.

Can you share the read only link please?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/deependuajish?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=deependuajish&preview=9263f99d94870e0b6c3815ebbd11d0e5&mode=preview

They are working… if you select Sharpgrotesk, you have all the weights (except 800 for some reason) . You’re selecting Sharpgrotesk Book - which I assume you only have one weight uploaded.

1 Like

Ok I suppose it was a naming issue. I kept uploading them under ‘Sharpgrotesk’ where in fact it should’ve been named ‘Sharpgrotesk book25’. I’ve seen people mention the same issue and thought it was a bug. This seems to only happen to fonts with different styles… such as ‘condensed’. Ty for the response.

1 Like