Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Custom Form with Action or Redirect

Hello, I tried to create a simple two field form for domain search with “action” to https://www.secureserver.net/domains/search.aspx?checkAvail=1&ci=83269&prog_id=528873&pl_id=528873 -
which is my godaddy reseller storefront.
Does not work as it should … instead of using the value from the text field and search for that domain name, webflow “submit” which should equial the search redirects me to the search screen from the godaddy storefront.

I copied a code from a similar form from another site and replaced w/ my store values and works please help me understand what the difference is (since I can’t directly access the webflow code) so I can use the form from webflow and style, etc. working code:

<div class="two_third last">
<form action="https://www.secureserver.net/domains/search.aspx?checkAvail=1&ci=83269&prog_id=528873&pl_id=528873" form method="post" id="domain-searchform">

<input type="text" name="domainToCheck" id="dsearch" value="Enter your domain name here." onFocus="if (this.value == 'Enter your domain name here.') {this.value = '';}" onBlur="if (this.value == '') {this.value = 'Enter your Domain Name here...';}" />
<select name="TLD" class="drlist">
<option value=".com">.com</option>
<option value=".co">.co</option>
<option value=".net">.net</option>
<option value=".org">.org</option>
<option value=".biz">.biz</option>
<option value=".info">.info</option>
<option value=".us">.us</option>
<option value=".mobi">.mobi</option>
<option value=".tv">.tv</option>
<option value=".edu">.edu</option>
</select>
<input id="searchsubmit" value="Search" type="submit" />
</form>
</div>
</div>
<div class="clearfix margin_top8"></div>

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

have you tried pasting this code into an embed component?

Yes I did,
But as I said this is somebody else’s code and I want the form to be styled with my CSSs and I don’t know how to do so within this code

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.