Custom listed but cannot use it

Hi

I have uploaded custom font sucessfully, it appears in designer but when I select it, It falls back to arial, why ?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @lepine

Thanks for posting about this — it definitely sounds odd.

I’m not sure I understand the issue, though. Can you please clarify what you mean when you say it falls back to Arial? Do you mean on the live site or in the Designer? Does the font family change in the style panel, or only on the canvas/ web page?

Can you please try the following:

Could you also please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Brando,

It’s in designer, when I select Bedas font, it puts back Arial.

I connected in incognito mode and got same problem. As for console, webflow refused because the window size is not wide enough.

So I give you the url instead: Design Responsive Websites - Webflow

Hi @lepine

Thanks for sharing the project link. I did some more testing and was able to see the issue.

I noticed you have a ttf file uploaded. Can you please try uploading the other font types listed in the project settings?
CloudApp

​Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.