Custom recommendation engine for Ecommerce website

Hi everyone.

I am new to WebFlow. I want to make an e-commerce website where I will include a Typeform with a defined set of questions. What I want to achieve is that based on the answers to the questions answered by a user, I would like to display limited set of products to the user (just after the user answered the questions). Ideally an API from a separate micro service to WebFlow with product details will be helpful as well.

Is that at all possible ?

Hi @shubhamdipt.
Josh from Foxy here. What you’re after may be possible with Foxy + Webflow using Webflow CMS data and removing the need for Typeform. Info about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Mind emailing us with details/examples for your project needs and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

I also used foxy and webflow CMS, and it worked for me. I don’t know exactly what plan do you have in your head, but I’ve managed to achieve what I wanted

1 Like

I’m glad you asked that here. I also work on a recommendation engine for my future site. I plan to open it at the end of 2023. The site will be associated with book reading, but it will look like a social network + an opportunity to buy a book. I want to help aspiring writers and poets promote their work. And I need to create something similar to Vody. I know it’s the work of cool developers. I read about it on https://variety.com/2020/digital/news/vody-stylehaul-stephanie-horbaczewski-jeremy-houghton-1234814177/. But I really want to do something that determines the content relevant to the user by likes, reading time and by emojis and some keywords.