Custom slide animation

Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting on the forums, so please, bear with me. At the moment, I’m lost on how to accomplish this sliding animation, or is it even possible to do it on Webflow. Can you animate the cards individually, like in the showcase when you click “next slide”? Is that possible natively on Webflow, or do I need some custom code for it? Also, is it possible to make that transition from the slide to a full screen?

Any help or push in the right direction would be much appreciated.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Cheers

Here is the result I’m looking for: Beginnings - Collections Slider by Tom Anderson for green chameleon on Dribbble

Whoa — this is an incredible effect!

If you haven’t already, check out our Interactions & animations course on Webflow University — a lot of what you shared can be accomplished using Reveal on scroll, but I want to set expectations and say we don’t have a tutorial (yet) that covers exactly what you’re looking for.

This is something we’d love to do a tutorial on down the road. In the meantime, let’s see if some folks on the forum have some ideas about how to build this.

Hey McGuire, thanks for replying.

I would love to see a tutorial about this made by you guys!

Following your advice, I’m able almost to recreate the card’s animations & title. I hadn’t noticed you have the option of “slider change” animation in the interaction panel.

Now I need to look for the best practice to make the slide into a full page. If you have any insight on this, please let me know.

Cheers.