Customising Shopify buttons

It looks like there have been a few discussions on this in 2016, but no concrete solution.

The issue is pretty straightforward, can I customise the embed code on webflow for the shopify button, in order make it look how I want?

Here’s the read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dream-big-travel-far?preview=ae94492a4e1e5739839b451433453663

The button I’m talking about is on the “EBook” page. I’ve styled the button in webflow to how I would like it to look and left it below the shopify button. Any ideas would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes you can… and actually the Shopify button only needs a change in the first section of the button for size and styles… they repeat the styles in the snippet but you don’t need to change all of it… I’ve played around with this button a number times and you can get it exactly how you want it… even all the way until it disappears on page :slight_smile:

What are you trying to do with it? It looks fine in browser.

Hi

OK that’s good to hear. I am very inexperienced with actual code and am worried about how to go about styling how I want. I didn’t know if maybe there is a ways to copy the code that I have generated in designing the button directly from Webflow maybe?

Grrr… your right sorry…

@williamsbrad1994 Oh, good question.

I would definitely suggest going the Foxy Cart route. They’re super helpful in the forums and you can have that control that you’re looking for.

Check out this tutorial on how to integrate it into your Webflow site: https://www.foxy.io/tutorials/webflow-build-a-responsive-online-store

Also, hit them up on forums. I bet they can answer any questions you may have: Profile - foxy - Forum | Webflow

Hopefully this helps :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks @micahryanhtml

@williamsbrad1994 Definitely let us know if you need anything at all! Our integration with Webflow gives you full design control and you can manage all of your products without ever leaving Webflow.

Thanks,
Josh