Customize Settings in Lightbox

I am coming from Adobe Muse and need to emulate some Lightbox appearance on a website. The format changes I hope to make are in the Full Screen Lightbox/Slideshow appearance.

1. Remove Thumbnails on the full screen view.
  2. Change Background Color and opacity.
  3. Add a close gadget.
  4. Possible use and image to style the forward and back arrows.

Here is the current page of the website I hope to emulate in Webflow.

http://thebootshack.com/men-s-boots.html

click on any boot icon to view the full screen Lightbox display I want to achieve in webflow.

Also I will be hosting the site on my own server, not using any dynamic content on webflow server.

I have searched through many other questions about Lightbox here, but didn’t find any “Custom Attributes” that would address these.

1 Like

It’s a custom modal popup. Inspecting that page it was made with adobe muse.
I think it is a slider in a modal window made with interactions.

The set webflow elements are not that adaptable without a lot of custom code. But there is a way to build that using webflow interactions.

There might be a walkthrough to create a modal popup in the webflow videos. Some of them are harder to follow though with the change in the UI.

Basically what you will need to create is a popup window that has a slider in it. to get that effect but you will have to hook it up to whatever CMS you are using.

Jeremy

Welcome Muser :slight_smile:

Not sure about styling the arrows, Here is something I built it is a read only link and you can play with it, hope it will help you to achieve your goal.

Hello @Bweber,

You can totally recreate your website on webflow. What you would need to do is use a grid with a lightbox inside of each cell. The only thing you can not do is to style the arrows. But to be frank with you, you can rebuild your current website on webflow with a better layout.

They can build that site referenced but the native webflow lighbox element cannot be changed for the specific features they are looking for. The native lighbox at this time is not customizable. Without creating a custom lightbox modal popup with cms or custom coding.

1. Remove Thumbnails on the full screen view.
  2. Change Background Color and opacity.
  3. Add a close gadget.
  4. Possible use and image to style the forward and back arrows.

I am in no way discouraging them from building it in webflow they can build exactly what they are looking for with a little more time and effort.

here is the custom lighbox , instructions are old and interaction implementation has changed